Friday, April 06, 2012

St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Advanced Body Moisturizer Review




This product claims :
Drench your skin in nutrient-rich hydration with this St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E lotion. Packed with the powerful antioxidants of vitamin E, this formula provides immediate moisture, while helping to protect against future dry skin. Apply daily to maintain hydrated skin that looks and feels soft, smooth and healthy.

Directions for use : For best results, smooth over body at least once daily. Continued use improves skin's moisturization.

Price : Rs. 275 for 532ml

What Melissa likes about this product : 

  1. Mildly scented.
  2. Very moisturizing and it absorbs into my skin very fast. 
  3. Not greasy/oily at all.
  4. Cheap and it's so easy to dispense (I love moisturizer that comes with a pump. I don't like to squeeze out the moisturizer, I find it exhausting. Lol.)

What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. Huge bottle. I wish they have a smaller bottle, so that I can carry it in my purse.
  2. Need to reapply a few times in a day.

Melissa's Rating : 3.5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment