Monday, February 06, 2012

Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care Intensive Treatment Review




This product claims:
  • Fight 7 signs of damaged hair - split ends, dry, rough, dull, weak, brittle and tangles.
Directions for use: 
  • Squeeze excess water from hair after shampooing. 
  • Apply liberally to hair, leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse off.
  • Use as often as needed
Price: Rs. 199

What Melissa likes about this product:
  1. It softens and detangles my hair.
  2. Only need to use it twice a week.
  3. Strong fragrant - makes my hair smells nice entire day.
  4. Easy to scoop out from the tub. And squeezing is required (That's why I kinda hate to use hair conditioner)
  5. Economy. It's cheaper as compared to other brands' hair mask in the market.
What Melissa dislikes about this product:
  1. As the "directions for use" said "apply liberally", I've to use large amount for each use. So the one tub only can last me for one month-ish.
  2. Need to wait more than 3 minutes to get the soft and silky effects. I normally apply it on my hair and do something else first, about 5-10 minutes later, I'll rinse it off.
  3. Makes me feel like my hair is unclean, sticky, so need to rinse my hair many times.
Melissa's rating: 4 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product: Sure. I'm a big fan of Pantene products.

No comments:

Post a Comment