Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Review



This product claims : Johnson's working with a team of pediatricians, has created a nightly routine clinically proven to help your baby fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. Following a warm bath using Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath gently massage baby's skin with Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion. Each product release NaturalCalm essences a proprietary blend of gentle and soothing aromas. Your baby will drift off to a better night's sleep. Clinically proven mild, allergy tested and helps keep baby's skin naturally soft.

Directions for use : Massage gently over entire body.

Price : Rs. 80 for 100ml

What Melissa likes about this product : 

  1. Awesome smell...makes me feel very relaxing...lavender-ish smell I guess...Sometimes I apply it right before I go out, it makes me smells nice...
  2. Absorbs very fast onto skin...very moisturizing yet not oily...makes my skin very soft...I loves to apply it right after shower...
  3. Cheap...got another one bottle from Malaysia...and the price is cheaper than I buy it in India...
  4. Hypoallergenic...means no weird itches and bums after I put it on...I even apply it onto my legs after I shave...sometimes my legs get some weird bums after I shave, since I apply this lotion after I shave, now my legs are bums-free...

What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. 100ml bottle doesn't come with a pump...maybe I should buy a big bottle next time...

Melissa's Rating : 5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment