Wednesday, February 08, 2012

L'oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review



This product claims:
  1. The texture and shine of your hair is instantly renewed.
  2. Immediately your hair feels smooth, silky and manageable
Directions for use:
  • Apply onto washed and dried or dry hair
  • Pour several drops of serum onto your palm (for longer hair, more serum may be required)
  • Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the length
Price: Rs. 240

What Melissa likes about this product:
  1. It makes my hair very smooth and silky instantly as the product claims to be.
  2. Helps me detangle my hair when I'm having a bad hair day.
  3. I only use it when I'm lazy to use hair conditioner. And it does a better work than hair conditioner. 
  4. It's affordable. I've tried L'oreal Professionnel Paris Liss Ultime serum, it's awesome, but it's kinda pricey.
  5. It's not making my hair look oily or shiny. My hair is already oily enough, I won't be needing a product which will make me look like I haven't been washing my hair for days.
  6. Pleasant but not too strong scent. 
  7. It doesn't make my hair sticky at all. 
What Melissa dislikes about this product:
  1. Sometime when I flip open the cap and pour the serum onto my palm, I tend to spill some on the floor. I wish it has a pump instead of a flip cap.
Melissa's Rating: 4 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product: Definitely


No comments:

Post a Comment