Friday, February 03, 2012

Lush's No Drought Dry Shampoo Review



This product claims:
  • Your hair will be left fresh, fragrant and non-greasy
Directions for use:
  • Put directly into the hair on onto your hands and work through.
  • Then a quick brush out to make sure you get any loose excess powder away.
Price: Rs. 760

What Melissa likes about this product:
  1. Fragrant - Fresh lemony scent
  2. It absorbs the oil from my greasy hair and makes my hair look less shiny (oily shine)
  3. Help me a lot when I forgot to wash my hair at night and I'm in a hurry the next morning.
  4. Quite lasting. I put it onto my hair in the afternoon, and my hair still look fine at night
  5. Only need to use a small amount to get the effect.
What Melissa dislikes about this product:
  1. Quite pricey. I would rather buy a normal shampoo than dry shampoo. 
  2. Most of the powder sticks to my palm instead of onto my hair.
  3. Difficult to dispense the powder.
Melissa's Rating: 3 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product: May be

No comments:

Post a Comment