Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Tint #01 Cherry Review




This product claims : 
Tint that makes lips to naturally look young and fresh. The moment it touches lips, moisturizing effects apply right away to keep lips soft.

Directions for use : Take an adequate amount and apply darkly inwards the lips and lightly outwards for a natural gradiation.

Price : I think it's RM 19.90 for one (I couldn't remember how much I paid)

What Melissa likes about this product : 

  1. Natural shade for my pale lips...not too reddish...just enough to give my lips a healthy light red shade...
  2. As the description from the website, it gives a darker red (heavier/more application) on the center of lips, and light red (lesser application) on the outer portion. Here is the link for the Korean Ulzzang Gradient lips tutorial that I googled... http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2012/06/korean-ulzzang-gradient-lips-tutorial.html
  3. Good staying power...
  4. Can be use with lip gloss or lip balm or lip tint...I've tried using a pink shade lip tint on the outer portion and at the center, I applied little bit of this lip tint...
  5. Won't make my lips dry....I think it makes creases on my lips less obvious...when I use lipstick, the creases and dry skin on my lips will appear more obvious compared to before I applied lipstick... 

What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. Bitter! Don't try to lick it...
  2. Non scented...some people might like it...but I prefer light natural fruity smell lip tint/gloss/balm...


Melissa's Rating : 5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Definitely.


1 comment: