Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunplay SPF 47 Powdery White Review

 


This product claims : 

  1. High & effective protection against UVA & UVB
  2. Japan whitening formulation, regular use helps lighten dark spots and enhances skin fairness
  3. Non greasy, light & smooth on skin
  4. Vitamin C & E to promote smooth & healthy skin and prevent premature aging
  5. Water-proof
  6. Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
Directions for use :
  • Shake well before use 
  • Apply evenly on face and body before sun exposure
Price : Maybe RM 15-20?

What Melissa likes about this product :
  1. As it claims to be, it's non greasy. It's good for oily skin. I've tried other brand's sunblock, they're kinda greasy and after 1-2 hours, my face kinda starts to become even more oily. 
  2. Light and smooth. It's like you didn't apply it. And it makes your skin kinda smooth to touch.
  3. Can use as a make up base. I love to use it before I put on any makeup. And it dries up fast, so foundation powder won't get stucked/clumped.
  4. Reduce redness on my skin after sun exposure. If I didn't apply any sunblock on my skin, I tend to get redness on my skin. After I use this product, my problem is completely solve.
  5. Economy. Only small amount is needed for my face and hands. 
  6. Mildly scented. Kinda smells like baby powder.
  7. Quite lasting. I only reapply it after 6 hours.
  8. Small sized bottle. Easy to carry it around.
What Melissa dislikes about this product : Nothing

Melissa's Rating : 5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment