Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm review




This product claims : Quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The formula with pure Water and Aloe Vera provides an intensive and long lasting moisturisation.

Directions for use : - 

Price : Rs. 145

What Melissa likes about this product : 

  1. Hygienic. I prefer lip balm in tube than those in a tub (have to use finger to get the product out.
  2. Moisturizing and not greasy
  3. Easy to carry 
  4. No smell
  5. Cheap. I've 5 tubes of Nivea lip balm - hydro care, essential care, med protection, pearly shine & fruity shine pink guava (My fav)

What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. I prefer Nivea's Essential Care Lip balm - superb moisturizing
  2. Maybe I'm a lip balm addict or this product just finish very fast.
  3. Breaks easily if you twist too much out when you're applying it on your lips
  4. I prefer lip balm with light pinkish tint. My lips are too pale.

Melissa's Rating : 3 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment