Friday, March 30, 2012

The Body Shop Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm Review




This product claims : 
A glossy and moisturising lip balm with a citrus flavour and added shimmer, that leaves lips looking and feeling soft, smooth and shimmering.

Directions for use : -

Price : Rs. 205

What Melissa likes about this product : 

  1. Awesome natural orange-y smell. Love it. Feels like licking them off my lips.
  2. Very light orange color (can hardly notice it) & shimmer. Makes my lips less pale.
  3. Affordable
  4. Moisturizing
  5. Can wear it after I apply lipstick.
  6. Easy to carry it around.

What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. I dislike the packaging. Find it very hard & unhygienic to use my finger to take the product out.
  2. I find it kinda oily.
  3. Need to reapply it quite frequently.

Melissa's Rating : 5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment