Sunday, February 05, 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo Review






















This product claims:
  • Reconstructs hair deep inside and prevents split ends and breakage
  • Strengthens and nourishes hair from root to tip
Directions for use:
  • Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse.
  • For better results, apply twice and use daily with Dove Intense Repair Conditioner and use weekly with Dove Intense Repair Overnight Treatment.
Price: Rs. 210 (with free Dove Intense Repair Conditioner)

What Melissa likes about this product:
  1. Sometimes I only use the shampoo if I'm in a hurry, it makes my hair very smooth and silky.
  2. Pleasant smell. Love it.
  3. No need to leave it on for long time. Normally I just lather and rinse.
  4. Economy. It lasts for a few months.
What Melissa dislikes about this product: Nothing I dislikes about this product.

Melissa's rating: 5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product: Definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment