Monday, September 10, 2012

Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss Mad About Melon Review



This product claims : 
  1. Unmatched glossy shine that lasts through the day.
  2. Eight delicious shades and flavors.
  3. Non sticky nature.
  4. Superior spreadability.
Directions for use : Start with the center of your lower lip and glide gently towards the outer edges. Follow the same technique for your upper lip.

Price : Rs. 150

What Melissa likes about this product : 

  1. Adorable smell...Sweet melon smell..
  2. Very light orange tint...I prefer tinted lipbalm/gloss because my lips are kinda pale.
  3. Can be use without lipstick...I often apply it directly onto my lips.
  4. Small and hygienic packaging...
  5. Easy to apply...just squeeze it out and apply it...
What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. Does not lasts long...need to reapply it very frequently...


Melissa's Rating : 5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : Definitely.


1 comment:

  1. I am not into tints much.. this seems quite nice :)
    I like the lighter shades and I hate reds..
    Cool review it is.
    And Im your new follower :)
    http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete