Tuesday, April 03, 2012

The Nature's Co Rose Bath Salt Review




This product claims :


Therapeutic and Relaxing.

Soak in the soothing, gentle cleansing properties of Rose Bath Salts. Its essential plant and flower extracts make it antiseptic and mildly astringent. The perfect way to restore your body and relax your mind. 


Directions for use :
For a scented, pampering bath treat, sprinkle a small quantity into running bath water or an indulgent soak.

Price : Rs. 175 (But I got it for Rs.114)

What Melissa likes about this product : 
  1. I love the mild rose scent. It makes my whole body relax and the scent stays on my body for quite a while after shower.
  2. Very refreshing and rejuvenating
  3. Nice packaging - I thought it was some korean products at the first sight

What Melissa dislikes about this product : 

  1. Very difficult to dispense the bath salts out of the tube. Messy.
  2. I prefer it to be slightly more soapy.
  3. It contains some dried rose petals. I find it disgusting because it looks brownish-black.
  4. Quite expensive because one tube can only use for 1-2 times.

Melissa's Rating : 2.5 out of 5

Will Melissa repurchase this product : No

No comments:

Post a Comment